Psychological Assessment & Treatment Services
Our Healthy Minds service is designed as a dedicated psychological assessment and treatment service. Our specialised case managers are focused on managing the psychological barriers to attending and performing at work.
A clinical case manager will assess the employee’s psychological situation and make recommendations to manage symptoms and promote mindfulness.
Healthy Minds has been developed to support employees that are experiencing low mood and anxiety that may or may not have been triggered by work related stress.
Similar to our Workplace Capability Assessments, our Healthy Minds programme can offer support to employees and managers in several different ways, including:
- Case Manager support
throughout, and after, the rehabilitation process
- A stepped care approach
- Recommendations for
either statutory or privately funded treatment
- Treatment such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Mindfulness Based Therapy, Psychological ‘first aid’ and telephonic talking therapy
'Mental health is an issue your organisation can’t afford to ignore'
Our Mental Health 1st Aid at Work Courses
- Ideal for individuals wanting to become more self aware of their own mental health
- Understand common mental illness and support colleagues, family and friends
- Ideal for line managers and team leaders needing to have an understanding of mental health
- Recognise signs and symptoms, initiate difficult conversations and know where to get help in order to support colleagues and staff.
- For those who want to become a certified Mental Health First Aider for their organisation.
- Healthcare / Education / Manufacturing / Emergency Services / Local Authority / Finance / Law Firms
- Whatever your industry, this is ideal for you to meet HSE guidance